The IDC certificate program is an 11-month program with January and June enrollment.
Continuing Education Opportunities are available for Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Mental Health Workers, Community Health Workers, Pharmacists, and Dietitians.
Here is what is included in the IDC Certificate Program
- Live and Self-paced 3 half-day Mini Conferences
- Live DEI professional Coaching
- Live Motivational Interviewing Practice Sessions
- Recorded workshop for self-paced learning
This provides 32 hours of education and includes the following Community Building Opportunities.
- Monthly Peer Connection & Bi-monthly Community Check-in
- Community Resource Library
Joining the IDC Certificate program includes our kick-off workshop.
Once you enroll, please commit to attending our 4-hour welcome conference on January 17 from 12-4 pm ET. At this event, you will meet your coaches, set your personal and professional goals for the program, and meet members of your learning pod.